Wednesday, October 15, 2008

where is that little 18 year old running around in my head? she is not in the mirror, she is not in the bed, all her energy vanished with naivete, why did she have to go away? with all the knowledge, experience, i could have used, but had no sense. now i am older, old yes to some, trying to shoulder, not to be glum.
problems to work on, wounds that are sutured, much more behind me than in the future.
tomorrow i'll rise if i am lucky, trying to smile, hopefully plucky

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings