Thursday, June 29, 2006
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Monday, June 26, 2006
my tenure on this planet nation
just a cause for consternation
no purpose here do i really serve
but to suffer and observe
why i continue i do not know
i feel either lousy or really low
its time to make a corporate decision
to end this endless self derision
how long i can endure this mess
is really anybodys guess
however myself i will not throttle
for seeking refuge in a bottle
pain is gone at least for today
i feel alive demons at bay
impervious no one can touch
as i reach for my liquid crutch
alone and aching
life i am faking
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Monday, June 19, 2006
Sunday, June 18, 2006
her life is a two dimensional charade
hurt and pain in cavalcade
disappointments running wild
too much for this aching child
gaping hole noone can see
behind the smile she gives freely
those who hold her do not know
she cannot stay much longer though
searching for a way to fill the space
that lives behind her gentle face
Friday, June 16, 2006
Monday, June 12, 2006
Friday, June 9, 2006
Thursday, June 8, 2006
Wednesday, June 7, 2006
Monday, June 5, 2006
Thursday, June 1, 2006
Subscribe To my heart
- ► 2022 (227)
- ► 2021 (187)
- ► 2020 (333)
- ► 2019 (445)
- ► 2018 (389)
- ► 2017 (439)
- ► 2016 (443)
- ► 2015 (560)
- ► 2014 (693)
- ► 2013 (893)
- ► 2012 (648)
- ► 2011 (451)
- ► 2010 (458)
- ► 2009 (184)
- ► 2008 (220)
- ► 2007 (36)
- the flower felt the wind so soft sending its petal...
- there was a flower in the wood between the trees ...
- my tenure on this planet nation just a cause for c...
- how long i can endure this mess is really anybodys...
- i am dangling by a thread that is trapped inside m...
- my life is a stew thats been reheated taste is gon...
- she sat and pondered how far she had wandered wher...
- i lose me
- meaning less
- her life
- i need to know that i can still write so i have wr...
- another night awash in stress from this pain i can...
- hello sun you are here it is time to play are you ...
- this late spring rain gone on too long we need the...
- each raindrop is a little beat of my heart
- summer rain
- the little girl
- they sat
- ▼ June (18)
- karen lyons kalmenson
- greetings! i have managed to incorporate my eternal woodstock nation spirit with the high tech 21st century world. i am an artist/writer, who dabbles in rhyme, and, sometimes, reason. my passions are my husband, who is truly the wind that ruffles my sails, animals rights, yoga...waking up in the morning. i find inspiration in too many things to list, and far too many more to remember. sketching, watercolor painting,poetry and photography are my ways of expressing joy and gratitude. from living with a chronic illness, i have learned the beauty of each day, and treat each as another sun salutation, and another chance.