Wednesday, September 3, 2008

that night she enjoyed a rich, dream filled sleep. as she slowly got out of bed, she tried to remember the dreams that were so vivid as they occured.  she could not.

she looked around the dark room, lit only by the time on the cable box and the soon to detonate alarm clock. she rushed to turn it off, as she did not want to disturb the man sleeping next to her.

her feet hit the ground barely walking. she made her way to the kitchen to perform the automatic pilot routine she knew too well.    she thought of the man still at rest in bed, and yearned to join him, to cuddle in his arms.

another day began...she reminded herself that this was a blessing indeed, then returned to her usual early am grousing.

 

 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings