Friday, September 19, 2008

another day dealing with how "this thing" will change her life forever.  her eyes greedily took in everything.  she  thirsted to see more, dreading the dark that could overcome her, take life away from her, which she so valued.

she wanted to keep a positive attitude, but did not want to be jolted if the outcome of her testing was dire. each day would now have its own defintion. no longer blending aimlessly into another.

her approach...as much laughter as possible, infusing both of them with hope.

 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings