Monday, September 22, 2008

i have decided to drop doom and gloom from my personal attitude arsenal.  it is no good for the people around me, and is not exactly beneficial for me either.

the waiting period is very difficult, the mind wanders through  dark, twisted, forests.

what this turns out to be, time will surely reveal...i have no control over that   i  can only hope for the best with an eye on the worst, just in case....

 life  throws cannonballs in our path. the trick is in the navigation.

full speed ahead.

 

 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings