Wednesday, March 22, 2023

March 22 is national goof off day


 Today is National goof off day 

❤️happy Wednesday ❤️

About this particular subject

I have so much to say

My daddy tries to get things done 

My mommy? 

Cough cough 

She needs neither a day nor an excuse 

To spend her time goofing off 

The weather outside 

A tad cloudy and hazy

Great day to do nada

And celebrate the lazy 😀


My name is Magic Mikey keeper of two very silly old humans ❤️🪶🦜🤪


Beakspeak a la king 🤴🏻


#NationalGoofOffDay

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings