Monday, January 19, 2009

torn

she had made a decision, not easily, but she did it. she stood prostrate in the face of actually executing her plan. her fear of the unknown had, for most of her life, completely overtaken her. so she sat still.

in a few days, she would act upon that decision, ambivalence dogging her every step of the way, her inner conflicts exacerbated by the input of those around her.

in the final analysis, it was her life, her choice. this she knew and did not debate. her struggle was tuning out the naysayers, and going forward

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings