i have lived through several presidents, with their accompanying bland inaugurals, their terms sometimes forgotten.
the things that linger; tragic assasination, blatant dishonesty, rank ineptitude. always compared to some of the great leaders of our past, and some of the scoundrels.
my coworkers and i sat, watching a man, a nation, take a walk into the history books, path uncharted, destination unknown.
will this be like cinderella at the ball, shoes off, glitter gone. alone with the chore before her?
as commentaries drone on, our new president looks into the blank slate he must write on, to insure america's future
Subscribe To my heart
- ► 2023 (546)
- ► 2022 (554)
- ► 2021 (187)
- ► 2020 (333)
- ► 2019 (445)
- ► 2018 (389)
- ► 2017 (439)
- ► 2016 (443)
- ► 2015 (560)
- ► 2014 (693)
- ► 2013 (893)
- ► 2012 (648)
- ► 2011 (451)
- ► 2010 (458)
- life is not a dream, but a furtive, ever changing...
- this planet is not our paradise lost, it is our pa...
- a banned done dog on the road
- i do not write in the profundity of pretensemy fee...
- i would like to find a place where i could be myse...
- she stands
- bathing in the rush of history
- she found herself plunged into a morass, the inten...
- i have walked the world through different eyesneve...
- you manity
- the tentacles of distortion stretch far and suffoc...
- though sometimes under coverold prejudices still h...
- poeme perdue
- judge mental
- inside, her quiet demeanor churned. this had been ...
- No title
- to naysa(an abused mare in louisiana)
- life is box of empty/full surreal
- i will not play cupidfor the epidemicof stupid
- will this
- ice o layshun
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2008 (220)
- ► 2007 (36)
- ► 2006 (111)
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings