his life was his life, always was, always would be. he had his patterns, his personal home security blanket, his minor dalliances on the side. the blanket was warm, but not fuzzy nor cozy.
he liked things this way. it gave him a semblance of control. he would venture into arenas that he hoped would not challenge his emotional status quo. distant, detached...this was his way, at least outside of the place he called home.
home...a farce in its own right. he knew it yet he kept it. allowed to play like a child on a long leash but always yanked back home.
sometime he thought of her. how she ran away from this nada he offered her. he wished she would be available to embrace that same nada again... knowing that she was not.
life is safe in dreams
you can always wake up
Subscribe To my heart
- ► 2023 (543)
- ► 2022 (554)
- ► 2021 (187)
- ► 2020 (333)
- ► 2019 (445)
- ► 2018 (389)
- ► 2017 (439)
- ► 2016 (443)
- ► 2015 (560)
- ► 2014 (693)
- ► 2013 (893)
- ► 2012 (648)
- ► 2011 (451)
- ► 2010 (458)
- life is not a dream, but a furtive, ever changing...
- this planet is not our paradise lost, it is our pa...
- a banned done dog on the road
- i do not write in the profundity of pretensemy fee...
- i would like to find a place where i could be myse...
- she stands
- bathing in the rush of history
- she found herself plunged into a morass, the inten...
- i have walked the world through different eyesneve...
- you manity
- the tentacles of distortion stretch far and suffoc...
- though sometimes under coverold prejudices still h...
- poeme perdue
- judge mental
- inside, her quiet demeanor churned. this had been ...
- No title
- to naysa(an abused mare in louisiana)
- life is box of empty/full surreal
- i will not play cupidfor the epidemicof stupid
- will this
- ice o layshun
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2008 (220)
- ► 2007 (36)
- ► 2006 (111)
- karen lyons kalmenson
- I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings