she looked around at the space which had been her home for almost two years. she familiarized herself with every corner, every nuance of her husband's apartment.
it still did not seem real to her, the sort of pinchmyselfimdreaming reverie she had her entire life. although some of her furnishings were interspersed among his, this domicile still felt "not her own", but in a warm and comforting, i cant believe this happened to me, too good to be true way.
their whole courtship seemed like a dream. his goodness, kindness, acceptance of her as she was. hers of him... . their personalities flowed together softly, almost always parallel, on the same course, their hearts joined. hands held.
marriage only increased the joy they found in each other.
she did not want to lose this...this was a recurring theme for her innerdaylife. this time a reality nudged itself in the mix.
health, surgery. she had not yet left for the hospital but she focused intensely on coming home.
Subscribe To my heart
- ► 2021 (163)
- ► 2020 (333)
- ► 2019 (445)
- ► 2018 (389)
- ► 2017 (439)
- ► 2016 (443)
- ► 2015 (560)
- ► 2014 (693)
- ► 2013 (893)
- ► 2012 (648)
- ► 2011 (451)
- ► 2010 (458)
- ► 2009 (184)
- anudda day like no udda
- today is the day for thanks and giving no walking ...
- she said, she said
- they slept together so tightly knit there could no...
- she dreamed, she looked
- the only thing i know that is around the block is ...
- the old soldier
- never show your feelings keep to yourself your inn...
- i need a place where i can cry where noone has to ...
- she walked briskly through the mist-laden air. th...
- sir real
- synderella syndrome
- trying to tame the anxiety not knowing what's in f...
- tommy had a dream
- spake sheare
- the red tape of infirmity
- an attempt to elevate my mood could not be sated, ...
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2007 (36)
- ► 2006 (111)
- karen lyons kalmenson
- greetings! i have managed to incorporate my eternal woodstock nation spirit with the high tech 21st century world. i am an artist/writer, who dabbles in rhyme, and, sometimes, reason. my passions are my husband, who is truly the wind that ruffles my sails, animals rights, yoga...waking up in the morning. i find inspiration in too many things to list, and far too many more to remember. sketching, watercolor painting,poetry and photography are my ways of expressing joy and gratitude. from living with a chronic illness, i have learned the beauty of each day, and treat each as another sun salutation, and another chance.