Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday smiles across the miles


 ❤️Sunday smiles across the miles❤️


Today I in a state of zen

Happens every now and then 

Perhaps I sit and contemplate 

All your food that belongs in my plate 

Or perhaps in deep meditation 

On the joys of the biting sensation 

Today is my magic Mikey 

Aura of mystery tour 

(Beatles did it first 

Of this I am sure😃)

So humans you’ll never know 

What are my plans and silly 

Thoughts 

Guess all ya like…

It’s all for naught 


MagicmikeycuteasaurusT 🦖dats me!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings