Sunday, June 20, 2021

tallboy

  for a macaw one might think i am small


but look how big i am when i stand up tall
how we see ourselves is not always
how things may seem to the eye
but our heart is the guide
and even with broken wings
we can fly..
(sometimes even i am in mood serious
but basically i remain delirious)
so let not others decide who you are
they need to work on themselves
if they want to go far
be proud of what you can or cannot do
you are a miracle of life...
you are you ❤ ❤ 🦜
my name is magic mikey and i adopted my humans in september of 2014. i was nakee then and i nakee now....
the bird makes the feathers, the feathers don't make the bird!!!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings