Monday, June 21, 2021

❤ a happily blissful international yoga day 🧘‍♀️

 yoga, and life, are what you make of it

it is about what you can do, not what you cannot.
i recently had life saving surgery and i credit my amazing medical team for their commitment and expertise, and the discipline of yoga which gave my habeas corpus the strength to survive and heal.

and of course my devoted and loving hubbysito.
there is no competition in yoga, whatever poses you do, listen to your body and don't push to the point of pain...discomfort and pain are not the same thing.
i am now doing "baby yoga" slowly returning with gratitude.
have a gorgeous love filled day ❤

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings