Monday, June 15, 2020

once upon a beakyrime

mother nature decided to hatch
a beakysnoot with a bird
attached.
the nose appeared,
then
said she, oh my word
what an awesome beakysnoot
but i forgot to make the bird
so back to the drawing board
she went
such a happy time she spent
creating the parrot
claws and toes...
after all there has to be
a life support for that
squawky  beakynose
and thus the parrot arrived
here to linger.
aforementioned needed toys
so mother nature invented
the fingers.

my name is magic mikey and this is how i adopted my humans:  https://www.facebook.com/karekalbirdiemama/photos/a.146918818672502/840528555978188/?type=3&theater

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings