Friday, January 6, 2017

orcas dream...for tilikum and all the tilikums out there

orcas dream

we dream of oceans,
not swimming pools.
where we can live by
our own,
not human
rules.
we dream of our pods.
our unbreakable bonds,
that spread over the seas,
and far beyond.

across the bridge, there is a room
for the forever lost and majestic
tilikum.
a space where he and others like him 
can at last swim free.
safe and far from the inhumane
in humanity.
we mourn your loss yet this
we know,
your suffering is now over.
you are where angels go.
rest in peace 
while we here on
the earth below.
fight for those in
captivity
NO MORE CETACEANS
IN 
SHOWS!!!!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings