Friday, October 3, 2014

sometimes

♥magic mikey macnoblebird♥
sometimes not so easy to be me...
i gets scared of things, as you
can see.
but my mommy and daddy
understands,
so i likes to jump up
on their hands.
i not used to all this quiet,
patience and love...
but i sure learning to like
all of the aboves.
yesterday i falls asleep on
mommy's lap and
together we tooks a little nap.
then i wakes up with a start...
that because of the once sad life
i had part.
please humans out there give those
of us who have issues a chance, too.
we birds would do the sames
for you

magic mikey macnoblebird
king of macaws...
just beclaws 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings