Saturday, February 8, 2014

her life as a playlist

she sees her life as a playlist, decades of song, sounds, words, emotions. segue scattered and evocative...
each song a moment, that in its time, seemed a lifetime...now part of the introspection collection.

she lingers over every note, reliving as if reading a memo, afraid to read between the lines often not well played.  yet she is drawn to this content,  impossible to alter.

she dances to the feelings swelling within her, in step and in a wiser place.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings