Thursday, February 13, 2014

she found a flower

crouching sadly in the dirt, the pile that was her life. she rifled through memories as offal to be discarded with
disgust and disdain. she rummaged through what was, as the detritus floated by her..

she found a flower.

she pressed the flower against her worn skin. each petal caressed where tears were once copious and at times, bitter.  she put the flower to her lips, its exquisite velvet presence filling her with aromas of mystery, as they danced  by her nostrils.






No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings