Friday, January 31, 2014

she only likes happy endings

she likes happy endings.
she will not watch if an animal
is hurt or dies.
life hurts enough, she does not
want anymore cries.
she likes to bathe in the smiles,
that feelgood stories spread,
enough sadness and sorrows
dance around in her head.
she cruises the channels
for romances that flourish,
her heart so easily broken,
she needs this to be nourished.
she fills her aching empty
with fantasies and flowers,
as she watches the tears
grab onto her last waking
hours.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings