Friday, September 28, 2012

for senior dogs



I am  a senior dog

Maybe there is some grey on my muzzle
That does not mean I cannot nuzzle
maybe my step has lost some spring
but winter can be a beautiful  thing
maybe at  times your voice I don’t hear
but I feel you, loud and clear
you are my reason
your love keeps me going
through every season
it just keeps on growing
don’t turn you back on me
because I’m not young
I have heart enough for twenty
And a great sense of fun


http://www.examiner.com/article/online-virtual-event-to-benefit-senior-shelter-animals

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings