Monday, September 13, 2010

to walk

to walk with integrity is to walk alone
to be the unanswered ring on the telephone
to turn your back on the nasty and loud
to reject any flak from the mad, madding crowd
to stand by your principals, no matter the cost
to arise and to sleep, feeling like one of the lost
to doubt all the doubters, to question who rules
to give your back to the shouters, ignore all the fools
to know to yourself you are true and are real
although many times, it is lonely you feel

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings