Monday, March 23, 2009

the destroyer

she yanked she tugged at her childrens strings
saying do it my way or you can not do a thing
now her children quake in their middle age
dragged down by sadness or filled up with rage
while she has not learned a lesson from this
always a condition before bestowing a kiss
she never did what is in her delegation
disappointment her only sensation
carrying grudges until they broke her back
giving occasional nudges that slipped through a crack
ignoring with malice each childs special gift
while living in her palace, digging deeper this rift

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings