Friday, August 29, 2008

her feet

her feet had walked this sidewalk paved

where sadness dwelled her life was saved

she was 15 the ground was hot

lying ahead, she hadnt read the plot

concerned with truth lost in her youth

the years brushed by, they tinged her face

as over and over she walked this place

she knew the park in both its light and dark

but through the years other  feet had tread

some still living some long dead

the sidewalk looked tired in greyness fade

so many lives upon it played

 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings