Friday, August 29, 2008

her feet redux

her feet stood still in the path they made

half in the sun half in the shade

surrounded by sounds by human voices

what were they thinking were they mulling choices

children running just to run, the best reason

trying to steal the last part of the season

cars flying by what is their rush

time is fast enough in its lightspeed crush

leaves wind bristling joyfully green

knowing soon they will not be seen

with or without her this she knows

something comes while something goes

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings