Tuesday, November 8, 2005

menopause rap

over 50 and i feel like crap.thats why im writing the menopause rap...dont sleep at night and turn and toss, gum disease even though i floss...bags under my eyes enough to make me flip, large enough to pack for a round the world trip....old favorite foods just make me sick, as i watch my waist get thick....cellulite and gravity.. who came up with this depravity...jowls are dropping so's my chest...i wont even mention the rest...id dedicate this body to science but they wont take it....never mind how it looks naked...butt has fallen to the floor, proctologist cant find it any more, people on the bus give a seat to me, do they think if i stand im gonna pee.... my moods swing more than tarzan ever did...my thighs they jiggle like a squid...yep middle age really sucks but what source for lots of nyuks

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings