Monday, July 29, 2024

Our senior baby


 Our precious little king/queen is at the doctor undergoing blood work and being monitored. He/she might have to stay overnight depending upon his response to treatments and may need further diagnostics.


The little sweet n sassy has heart, kidney, liver etc issues and is old. 


Our apartment is so quiet and lonely without our senior baby. 


Please keep our magic Mikey in your thoughts and give your loved ones mucho love. 


We the worried humans 

❤️🦜💚🪶

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings