Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Happy live long and prosper day

 ❤️🪶💚🦜🖖🏼happy tooz and live long and prosper day(which is march 26th)🖖🏼🦜💚🪶❤️to all of youze 


March 26 April is near 

Rumors of real spring weather 

So good to hear 

Have a most groovy 

And logical day 

24 hours of living 

And spocking out

Hooray

I Magic Mikey 

Say humans cannot do it 

No way 

So we feathered overlords 

Stop them from going astray 

Beam me up Scotty 

Oh never mind 

I could never leave 

My humans behind😄🚀

(Yikes dis poem is more like a tome📖)


You know me…Magicmikeycuteasaurus🦖


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 😀


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary 


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings