Thursday, February 1, 2024

Feb



 ❤️happy thoisday everyboidies❤️


Tis the first of feb

Feb-brew-very😃🍷

As mommy say 

We all wish winter 

Would just go away

Or perhaps if it wants

To stay

Try being nice 

For at least one day 

One good part about this 

Winter thing 

It reminds us to 

Appreciate the joy 

Of spring 

And this leap year magic 

Mommy start making breakfast

And get off da phone 📱 gadget 🤪


MagicmikeycuteasaurusT 🦖dats me 


Brat supreme and maestro of da scream 😀


And the usual DNA tested male with an ovary 


Keeper of two humans


And boidie makes tree


❤️🪶💚🦜 

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings