Thursday, September 21, 2023

Happy Friday minus ➖ one

 ❤️good morning everyboidie❤️have a most fabulous Friday minus ➖ one 



At 230 AM another seizure I had

Oh I felt so very bad 

With mommy and daddy to the rescue 

In my favor the odds this time were stacked🐦

Because my human’s always 

Got my back 

We live in one day at a time mode

With gratitude 

And the more than occasional cheeky

Attitude 

Looking fiercesome and worlds cutest dinodragon

This a fact

I not braggin😀


MagicmikeycuteasaurusT 🦖dats me

DNA tested male with an ovary 

❤️🪶💚🦜

Beakspeak a la king 🤴🏻

Carol Young we thank you ❤️🪶💚🦜🙏🏼I has many health issues. My humans give me meds 4 times a day and I goes to dr for fluids 3 times a week but I 💪🏼

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings