Thursday, May 11, 2023

Gratitude

 

❤️happy Friday on deck❤️
I wish to thank all the beautiful people who wished my mommy a happy birthday ❤️🎶💚🪶🦜🎂humans love attention…at any rate this one does😃and you made her day!!!!!!
Magic Mikey keeper of two humans😎it a tough job but someone gotta dooz it 🤪
Mommy forgot that she waay old
Her body said no
But she never do what she told
She sing out loud in public
She dance and prance
I pity those poor ears
Them never had a chance
Now daddy and I gonna have to
Help her recover
She is a tad ridiculous but
We still love her 🤪

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings