Saturday, October 22, 2022

What goes on



What goes on inside an elephant’s head

Do they look at their world with fear and dread?

Do they see each day as another chance to live

Are they short on grudges, and long on forgive?

Do they revel in their planet and its natural wealth

Do they understand the importance of their homeland’s health

Do they go about their lives, day by day

In quiet reverence, with not much to say

We can barely understand each other

Perhaps we can learn from our

Elephant sisters and brothers

If we open our hearts and eyes

We might just be pleasantly surprised❤๐Ÿ˜

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings