Sunday, October 16, 2022

Global cat day


We are soft, pretty and can be predatory

We are cats with a tail long story

We have lived besides you humans 

As mousers but we’d prefer to be friends 

We hope this companionship 

Never ends.

So do not over breed us

If we are feral, feed us 

Keep us safe inside your homes 

We and wildlife might die

If you let us roam 

We are the subjects of superstition, literature and art

You share this world with us

So let us be a part.

Ciao for now 

With a great big meow




No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings