Saturday, January 15, 2022

stationary bike/rack

 stationry bike/rack

under my excellent tutelage
this project began
to assemble their new toy
as best as they can
hours passed
clock almost croaked
this took them forever
that ain't no joke
screws bolts and a
pair of nuts human
reading directions still
not knowing what
they doing
finally now it is
the crack of dawn
at long last
a clothes rack
is born😝🦜🎵❤
magic mikey keeper of two humans
my name is magic mikey and i adopted my humans in 2014.and i am DNA male with an ovary
oh it so cool being me
and this extra gender of course

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings