Saturday, November 6, 2021

the healing

 the healing

we rise in silence
you are no longer here
but your spirit lingers
forever near.
we remember the moments
of joy and sadness
they good behaviors
and the badness
we miss the package
that was you
not a day goes by
without a tear or two
but in your honor
we try to heal
the pain softens
but is still real
we live love and learn
as we get older
and when it is quiet
we know you are forever
on our shoulders
for all those we have loved and are now with god
sweet pteribird, forever loved. forever missed


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings