Saturday, September 4, 2021

i am a senior dog

 old is gold and second hand is first rate!


I am  a senior dog

 

Maybe there is some grey on my muzzle

That does not mean I cannot nuzzle

maybe my step has lost some spring

but winter can be a beautiful  thing

maybe at  times your voice I don’t hear

but I feel you, loud and clear

you are my reason

your love keeps me going

through every season

it just keeps on growing

don’t turn you back on me

because I’m not young

I have heart enough for twenty

And a great sense of fun



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings