Sunday, August 29, 2021

Game of groans

 game of groans

❤🦜🎵🐉
i flaps my wings i very bold
i no care if mommy old
i a big green dragon
as you can see
game of thrones got
nothing on me
i like to be fiercesome
and pretend to be
scary and mean
(but in reality i loveboat
little and green)
so move over GOT and i ain't
bragging
perhaps your last season would have
been better
ii you hired me to play
a dragon.
my name is magic mikey i roar
i keep my humans busy
they never bored
i adopted them in
2014 september
my first day in our home
i will always remember
old is gold and differently abled is beaeutiful ❤
so if you wants a superior species to run your life, consider adopting older or special needs. mommy and daddy say i do far more for them than they an ever do for me...(probably true 😈 )

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings