Sunday, May 30, 2021

Memorial Day

 

memorial day

memorial day

On memorial day we honor those who have served
The army, air force, marines, the navy , the reserves
We honor those who fought so that we could be free
To enjoy our careers, our friends, our families
We honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice
So we would not pay the worst possible price
To be enslaved, our freedoms torn
Into a lifeless world our children would be born.
This is not about being in favor of war
We all hate the bloodshed, the pain, the gore
This is about people who did what had to be done
Here is hoping that one day,
Wars will be none.

and this includes our four legged friends,
of loyalty, love and valor
even after the end♥

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings