Monday, November 9, 2020

sunshine and creamsicle


these precious birds were my greeting committee as for fluids i would go

they sang so very sweetly, i often would think "they know"

my mom and dad would admire as they played and fed

and when in their little coconuts they would go and

rest their heads.

like me they were not healthy and required a lot of care

and care and love they found, in the best dr's office

anywhere.

then covid came and we could only see them from afar

my humans always asked and wondered how they are.

then the angels up in heaven, asked for four more wings

and up went one than the other.

such is the order of things.

we cried because we miss them and their joy they brought us all

now heaven is blessed to have them

but all who knew them miss them most

of all


magic mikey

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings