Thursday, August 8, 2019

international cat day

a round of ap-paws
hiphiphippie hooray
today is international
cat day
but as we felines have always
known
every day we 
occupy that throne.
so bow and serve
spoil us even more
than you ever did before
p.s. neuter and spay us
as this is truly fittin'
there are far too many
homeless cats
and kittens
and pps. please keep us
indoors
then we will not kill
wild birds anymore.
so celebrate
everything cat like
we are so pretty
there by ends this looooong tail
and this  ditty

meow!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings