Monday, February 18, 2019

hobbespeak

in case you are wondering about this and that
one thing for sure...
i am a cat.
and as a cat i have some rules
to go against my grain?
i pity the fools.
i have my humans wrapped around
my little paws.
just takes a bonk, a bite or a display
of my claws.
the world my oyster
i am the king of where
i go.
so feel free to say hi
but first let my people
know.
p.s. i live across the hall
from magic mikey da macaw

(we will never meet)
as appetizing and tempting a morsel as i ever saw
only kidding
i think
gotta run
and make my litter box stink

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings