Friday, October 20, 2017

we are the ones...repost

we are the ones

we are the ones who
are differently abled
but our hearts are...
without a flaw.
we are the ones
without our sight,
our hearing
or perhaps missing
feathers, or
a leg and paw.
we are the ones
who time has
taken
into its bittersweet fold.
we are the ones,
sometimes forsaken.
because we are
not perfect
or we are old.
yet love we do
without conditions
and with a world
of glee,
so will you take us
will you grace us
with your loving, kind
company

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings