Sunday, June 4, 2017

crumpled


many lives you
have taken.
blood flows
in the wake
of your hatred.
tears trail close
behind the misery
of your deeds.
crumpled bodies,
hearts and lives
trampled.
this is the path you
have chosen to
forge.

life means nothing to you
as you bask in the results
of your misguided ideologies.
but where is the logic,
for without the life you
were given,
you would not be here for
those ideologies you
embrace.
in life,
you take life
sometimes your own
but always others.

do you ever slow down and
ask yourself,
simply,
why.
really look inside the emptiness
you aspire to.
there is a heart in there,
an innocent child you
once were....that
still lives within who
you think you are.







No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings