Friday, November 13, 2015

for those

for those who have lost their lives
for those that love them.
for those who wait
and wait
tears streaming
hoping,
as fear grips their
every breath.

for those who hate
who think that somehow
ideology overrides
basic human decency..
whose own basic goodness
has been destroyed by
their own delusions.
as they are now in a morass
lined with the blood
of their victims

yes, we pray.

we pray for miracles...
for that little spark in all
of us...
that place where love
can and does exist.
we pray that somehow
this stops,
that sanity and kindness
gently insinuate themselves
in the darkest of corners.

and the light that is goodness
will embrace the earth,'

we pray.





No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings