Thursday, November 12, 2015

crouching mikey....hidden dragon

i am meant to be wild and wild i am.


my name is magic mikey and my life,
complicated.
to abuse, misery and neglect i was
once relegated.
then rescued i was by a helping wing.
and finally i learned
that life is  a good thing.
two kind human beings adopted me
just as i was.
a plucked little parrot,
bald, with some feathers and fuzz.
but they saw my spirit and helped
me  dream once again.
i call them my staff and also
my bestest friends.

for those who want to be guardians of birds such as me.
please understand the difficulty.
we need love, attention, proper nutrition
and good medical advice.
we are not objects for vanity
or decoration..
that not very nice.

so if you comprehend what
it takes to be employees of
those like me
adopt from a shelter....
for the best
avian company

thanks you

my story :https://www.facebook.com/104800036217714/photos/a.146918818672502.20849.104800036217714/840528555978188/?type=3&theater


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings