Friday, September 4, 2015

if parrots ruled the world

if our world were ruled
by our feathered friends.
most of our
problems would probably end.
the council of parrots
would weekly meet,
air their latest
grievances
with a rousing
clucksquawktweet
there would be no more
wars
no hate
no greed.
nutriberries would
be dispensed
with warp factor speed.
if one group of parrots
got out of hand
a quick beakybite
the law of the
land.
and human purpose
as you surmised.
to serve the parrots
(that no surprise)



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings