Saturday, August 1, 2015

the line...for all the lost lions

there is a line that for eons, is.
when nature decides.
we accept.
but when failing humans
intercede,
the divine line
is broken.

cecil and other lions
proud kings and queens
fathers, uncles, mothers, aunts
sisters,brothers
family...
keepers of their history,
now slain
the magnitude of
their deaths.
ignored or lost in a haze
of non-comprehension.

the cubs, born to carry
the power within their
bloodline,

and what of them.

and what of us,
flawed yet able to
do so much better...

why don't we!!!



No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings