Sunday, December 21, 2014

holidazed


holidays times are for joy and reflection,
hoping our errant, spinning world regains
its sense of direction.
that kindness becomes a contagion
spreading throughout the years.
and that our hopes and wishes
do not fall on non-listening
ears.

so while we celebrate all
the beauty
that we see,
we also honor those who
with us,
cannot be.
and pray for those who will
someday take our place.
and hope they inherit a
healthier, happier
space.

namaste.
love and light.
peace-filled days
and blissful
nights.


No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings