Monday, June 9, 2014

from ozzi to the humans that miss and love her

around my heart there is only rain
until will you see the sun again.
up here in heaven i see you cry.
my wings would embrace if i
could only fly.
so please for my sake
try to heal.
my love for you is eternal
and will always be real.
i need to know,
and the angels too.
that you will start
taking care of you.
the love that you
have shown me
and the world below,
is the greatest love
that any bird could
ever know.
thank you for sharing your
lives and heart.
though i am no longer with you
we will never be apart.

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings