Friday, November 23, 2012

thank you

she looked at the world
through a globe of glass,
unable to touch or be touched
it did not pass
and in this moment of isolation and
total alone,
she dwelled in the silence
for which she could never
atone.
days passed rote performance,
one step at a time.
her real self, so dormant,
in the back of her mind.
each day just a repeat,
a clone of before.
wake up, get dressed
move it,
get out of the door,
she waited and waited,
to either fade or revive,
and then she met him..
and at last,
was alive

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings