Wednesday, November 7, 2012

miracles i do not expect

miracles i do not expect, but the continuing, abject, wholesale cruelties and slaughters that run fast and far too loose over our landscapes...no, this should be long ended, and relegated to history's forever growing hall of shame.

as my life winds itself into endgame, i cannot just sit here and accept this.

neither should anyone else out there.

fight for kindness, humanity, compassion toward our earth and all its inhabitants.  barbarities will always exist in small pockets, but these pockets have overrun the world.

be part of the change, not the deranged!!!

No comments:


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a proud senior, forever hippie, who has incorporated the peace and love vibe into the technosphere of the 21st century. Gratitude and love of all beings is what I live for and how I live. My husband and I are guardians of pteribird in heaven and magic Mikey a special needs senior parrot, whose intelligence and love is beautiful and humbling. Blessings